Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm Just Sayin'...

I just wanted to post this now and get it out there - I am a Seattle Seahawks fan. It's important that I say this because some big things will be happening soon - the Seahawks spoiling the Colts perfect record in week 17, the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl - and I don't want anyone to think I'm a bandwagon-jumper like so many new Patriots fans. Don't ask me how an Ohio-born, New England-educated kid ends up rooting for a team from the Pacific Northwest. There's a story, but I don't feel like telling it. I'll just say that at the age of 7 or 8 I decided I was a Seahawk man and it's been that way ever since. C'mon, Edge, show me some love and back me up on this.

Did I mention that Shaun Alexander will win the MVP?

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Christian said...

That is definitely unique that having grown up on the east coast you are a Seahawks fan. There are so many rivalries within the Eastern territory, that it would be easy to somehow get caught up in the rivalries. The Eagles/Giants, Steelers/Browns, Bills/Patriots.

The Seahawks are looking good this year, and the Colts do typically run into a wall in the postseason. It should be an interesting January!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Larry said...

Actually, I remember you liking the Seahawks in the old days. I think it was you having a fantasy about being Brian Bosworth or at least wanting the haircut The 80's and early 90's were such an ugly fashion time!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger bedemike said...

In reality, The Edge was the one with the Bosworth thing, and he HAD the haircut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home