Thursday, March 16, 2006

Banana Pancakes

I know I'm waaaaay behind the curve on this one, but I'm digging Jack Johnson's music alot. First heard of him back in the fall; heard some of his music shortly thereafter (without knowing it was him); heard him more while watching "Curious George" (stop laughing...I have a 3 year old...and I liked it); got this CD a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. It will be great listening on the OOBeach this summer.

If you're already a fan, recommend the next CD I should add. If not, check him out. Very cool.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Allison Ward said...

I LOVE JACK JOHNSON! making banana pancakes!!! and where'd all the good people go...I'm listening to his CD now!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

:O)

Curtis.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey, by the way, the name of the song which has Ben Stiller in the video is "Taylor" off of On and On. You can view it here.

Curtis.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Check out Death Cab for Cutie

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger bedemike said...

Relax...it's coming.

Thanks for checking in, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home